Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary PHYSICALLY unfit for presidency?
(08-10-2016, 01:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Considering I have argued against Hillary and openly endorsed a Johnson presidency before anyone else in P&R, I'm not sure if trying to now just discredit all of this as me being a Hillary supporter is your best course of action. 

I owe you an apology. I did have you confused with Dino when I made that claim and the only reason I confused you two is that you both are Ravens fans. So, I apologize or mis-characterizing who you are. No sarcasm; I really mean it.

(08-10-2016, 01:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I said it was a joke to suggest she was having a seizure in the video but any other health issues may exist as she would be the second oldest president. I then went on to say that anyone who does believe she is having a seizure is either dumb or being dishonest because they hate her.

While that may be true of many, the fact remains that none of us know whether her reaction was intentional or not and it's quite sad that a differing of opinion is STILL considered to be a question of one's intelligence level. 

(08-10-2016, 01:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I proceeded to point out that, despite what you said, your source is very biased and has a clear pro Trump, anti Clinton leaning.

Despite what I said? You mean how I said from the very beginning that the only people talking about this (inclduing the site whose article I used) are right-wingers? Even so, the article itself is as unbiased as one would find on one of those sites.

(08-10-2016, 01:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Further evidence is the fact that they actually cited Alt Right's twitter in their article. Alt Right is a fancy name put on the white supremacist group within conservatism (I won't call them actual conservatives as that degrades conservatives) that is extremely pro Trump because of his immigration views. Their official subreddit describes them as believing preserving culture is more important than the Constitution...

Again, so what? I disagree with much of liberal ideology, does that mean I can discount everything Obama says? 

(08-10-2016, 01:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: She could have health problems, but this is not a video of her having a seizure just as Trump flailing around making fun of a disabled person wasn't him having a seizure.

I'm not saying it's necessarily a seizure, but unless you're a doctor then you can't claim it's not. I had a coworker back in 2004 who had epilepsy. I was "privileged" to be there for 2 of her seizures. One was a full body one. She was on the ground, flopping like a fish (no offense intended, that's just how I would describe how it looked), with her tongue sticking out of her mouth. The other was almost literally the same as Hllary's in the video. I don't know what set her off, but we were in a meeting and all of a sudden, her head started bobbling. It went on for about 5 seconds and then stopped. 

So, while I acknowledge it's not necessarily a seizure, I do recognize that it COULD be.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary PHYSICALLY unfit for presidency? - PhilHos - 08-10-2016, 03:45 PM