Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary PHYSICALLY unfit for presidency?
(08-10-2016, 03:45 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I owe you an apology. I did have you confused with Dino when I made that claim and the only reason I confused you two is that you both are Ravens fans. So, I apologize or mis-characterizing who you are. No sarcasm; I really mean it.

While that may be true of many, the fact remains that none of us know whether her reaction was intentional or not and it's quite sad that a differing of opinion is STILL considered to be a question of one's intelligence level. 

Despite what I said? You mean how I said from the very beginning that the only people talking about this (inclduing the site whose article I used) are right-wingers? Even so, the article itself is as unbiased as one would find on one of those sites.

Again, so what? I disagree with much of liberal ideology, does that mean I can discount everything Obama says? 

I'm not saying it's necessarily a seizure, but unless you're a doctor then you can't claim it's not. I had a coworker back in 2004 who had epilepsy. I was "privileged" to be there for 2 of her seizures. One was a full body one. She was on the ground, flopping like a fish (no offense intended, that's just how I would describe how it looked), with her tongue sticking out of her mouth. The other was almost literally the same as Hllary's in the video. I don't know what set her off, but we were in a meeting and all of a sudden, her head started bobbling. It went on for about 5 seconds and then stopped. 

So, while I acknowledge it's not necessarily a seizure, I do recognize that it COULD be.

If you want to run with a conspiracy theory level article from a site that admits it's in the tank for Trump, then by all means runs with it. I challenged the absurdity of suggesting her actions were a seizure. I pointed out the biases of the article to give weight to my point that this is a story only being run by anti Hillary sites. 

There could be some weight to the suggestion that she does have issues stemming from her concussion in 2012 and I acknowledged that. I just think this video is beyond silly. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary PHYSICALLY unfit for presidency? - BmorePat87 - 08-10-2016, 05:11 PM