Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some interesting facts about the Bengals '15 defense.
(08-10-2016, 04:28 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Sounds like a red zone defense indeed.  I'm wondering how the D will change this season or if it'll stay more or less the same.  Some questions I'm wondering: 

Who their new "blitz db" is going to be now that Nelson won't be screaming in off the edge anymore?  
Will they send Burfict at the QB more this season?  It seemed really potent when he and Atkins both attacked the blind side in the playoff game.  
Will we see more press-man or zone blitz type of stuff this season?  A lot of folks were predicting that Dennard would evolve into a press corner.  The lbs seem to be pretty athletic and might do well in double-a gap looks.  
What will be the solution if the back end of the d-line roster don't step up?  What happens if they do?

I hope the answer to the second and third questions is YES ThumbsUp   I'd love to see Burfict hit Rapelisburger so hard that he retires on his way to the sidelines
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some interesting facts about the Bengals '15 defense. - jonesy84 - 08-10-2016, 06:06 PM