Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals look to rekindle 'Fisher-Price' rush
(07-02-2015, 02:09 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: There's a few things I liked a lot from this article.

One is that Dunlap talked about a better rotation, one that seemed to lack last year and wasn't effective. Gilberry is not a starter, but a quality rotational player that can certainly help progress the team.

Then about Hayes helping Dunlap get off the snap faster and going over tape with Dunlap, showing him what sacks he missed and how getting faster will help increase numbers.

And then finally when Dunlap said that he, Atkins, and Johnson all want to retire as Bengals. That's a rare thing to say honestly. You don't hear many players say they want to retire as a Bengal (besides Whit).

I just don't get an NFL coach saying he'll do better by getting a better start. Is Hayes watching different games than me? Getting started has never been Dunlap's problem. Breaking down and finishing has been his problem. 

These are things that make me go "hmmm..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals look to rekindle 'Fisher-Price' rush - rfaulk34 - 07-03-2015, 12:29 AM