Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Else's Dog HATE Dog Food?
(07-03-2015, 02:00 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Good call when you have no answer for logic, and neither does Fred.

lol.

Tell me how the Pat thread is wrong, PLEASE!

Pat claimed that he wasn't the best corner in the game, and called him a doping d bag, then backtracked and said "he's good, he's just not the best."

So a doping d-bag is one of the best corners in the league?  How much of what he's done would be credited to doping?

However, even his peers voted him as the best corner in the game.

If anything, Pat was trolling with that thread.

I never even said Pat was right. I said your thread was over the top ridiculous, and it was. You are holding onto this grudge and going completely insane to the point where you seem like a troll. You kept making claims that Pat was butthurt because Sherman is smart and good at football. Where did you get this idea?

People don't like him because he wouldn't shut the **** up about Crabtree for months and acted like a complete tool in the post game interview. It has nothing to do with being "butthurt." He also failed a drug test.

People can also have different opinions. I personally do not think he is as good as Revis and the NFL players can easily be swayed by publicity like the rest of us. Whit didn't even make the top 100. 

Also, your comment about Fred is over the top insane as well. You seriously cannot see that he was making a sarcastic joke to make fun of you and comment, "Why would he say that if he did not mean it?!" It's. A. Joke. That's why. 

These personal vendettas and insane grudge holding makes you seem a bit trollish. In another thread you even called someone a tool. Generally, you are not one to use name calling. The insanity you have displayed today (being more than your usual) and name calling led me to think you might just be trolling.

I guess I was wrong and you are just that petulant enough to let a few posters online getcha all cray.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody Else's Dog HATE Dog Food? - MrRager - 07-03-2015, 02:20 AM