Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10-Team, Choose Your Draft Position and 1st Few Picks
1-3 Antonio, Julio, obj (in that order)

4-7 running back in my opinion Lamar miller will be the best running back in fantasy so j am taking him but I know most people won't. So for this exercise id say it goes gurley, AP, Lamar miller and then David or Ezekiel. I won't be drafting either of the latter and they are off my board. Can't take a risk in the first round and Arians is saying he won't run David into the ground as they have CJ and Ellington. Additionally Ezekiel is going to return the value of a top five pick. His upside is capped with Alfred Morris and McFadden. Also got to keep in mind rookies typically hit a wall in the NFL. ****in my world AJ green is pick 7****

8-10 because I have my rankings weird I am typically drafting Lamar miller and AJ green in these spots. I like to grab miller and I'll explain why. If you get miller 7-10 i typically can pair him him with AJ/dez on the way back down. Id consider Hopkins if I had too but don't want 2 people from
The same team. On the 3-4 turn I am either looking for shady McCoy in the third or I'm taking Evans/cooks. Both will finish with top 10 upside. Also like Amati cooper there. If you come away from first 4 rounds with 3 WR then you must start stockpiling RB and there is good value to be had.

TE is deep This year
QB is deeper
WR will go fast but you can get good value in 3-4 and then again in 6-7
RB with everyone going WR heavy first don't be afraid to stockpile 2-3 studs early and then get your WR
Minimize risk in your top 3 picks (bell, Charles, David Johnson, Jordy Nelson, Ezekiel Elliott, Rawls). If you want to take them go ahead but make sure you are confident with your decision.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10-Team, Choose Your Draft Position and 1st Few Picks - Bengalbug - 08-12-2016, 08:42 AM