Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown WOULD HAVE BEEN Kicked Out of Practice
(08-12-2016, 02:05 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ok.  Being kicked out and would have been kicked out aren't the same thing.

However, Brown's actions still make him a punk and the ref saying he would have kicked him out leans even more towards Brown being a little *****.

It's the same when evaluating Brown's actions, and that's the point.  It was a punk move by an arrogant and childish Steelers player that thinks he's greater than the rules.  

I do apologize about referring to you as a Steelers fan.

I am evaluating his actions. He continued to practice. Which means what?  It means he didn't get kicked out of practice. 

If you want to ***** about his childish, arrogant punk moves; fine. Just stop arguing getting kicked out of practice is the same thing as not getting kicked out of practice because they aren't the same. Let me ask you a question, did his actions result in snatching defeat from the jaws of his team's first playoff victory during your lifetime?  As a Bengals fan who wants to see them win, I'm more upset about that bullshit than anything Antonio Brown does or doesn't do during practice. 

We're talking about practice. Practice. Not a game, not a game. Practice. 

Messages In This Thread