Poll: Who Would You Rather Have as HC, Marv or Zim?
Marvin Lewis
Mike Zimmer
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who Ya Got: Marvin Lewis or Mike Zimmer?
(08-12-2016, 02:53 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: This is a no brainer.

It took Marvin how long to be within a few plays of a playoff victory? It took Zimmer how long with less talent? Zimmer has reached the peak of Marvin's career quicker then he has and nearly surpassed it. Marvin has had essentially 2 reboots with the same team while Zimmer is still on his first turn-around. The Bengals have had enough talent and the matchups to have a few playoff victories imo and they've only been competitive in a handful while getting flat out spanked in the majority of them.

I'll defend the organization when I feel it's fair and often times find myself sticking up for them but Mike Brown blew it by letting Zimmer leave and we could regret it for a long time. Not saying Marvin can't be successful but I see very little support to the argument that he is better then Zimmer.
Frankly, Marvin's first half-decade as HC were not very good thanks to the heavy handed Mikey Brown. Recent years' results are all on Marvy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Ya Got: Marvin Lewis or Mike Zimmer? - Derrick - 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM