Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis: Tyler Boyd 'exceeded my expectations'
I have loved the Boyd pick since Day 2 of the draft! I watched a number of Pitt games and he always stood out as THE best player on Pitt's team, and usually the best player on the entire field. Also have to take into account that Lewis is from the same general area as Boyd, so you know deep down he likes him a little extra because of that. And it's not like Marvin is going to say anything BAD about a guy drafted and not even played in a single real game-type snap. So not sure this little soundbite means all that much. But I have read from about anyone that has seen Boyd practicing that he is for real, so I'm inclined to go with the consistent hype and believe he will be a legit player. And even go so far as to say what I said in another thread about him already: he has a real shot, IMO, at making a run for the AFC offensive ROY award. I really do think he'll be in that conversation by the end of this season (and maybe even Superbowl MVP consideration? )
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis: Tyler Boyd 'exceeded my expectations' - jonesy84 - 08-12-2016, 04:04 PM