Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Margus Hunt on improving/working with Greene
(08-13-2016, 12:38 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I read that he is now close to 300.  Maybe he should have stayed closer to 275, because he looks slow and tired.  I don't get it.  TEs dropped him on his back.  The greatest contribution he made all night was people had to run around him, but when they did there was no vision or thought of breaking away from his blocker.  Just played patty-cake.  

I thought Clarke was pretty solid when at RDE.  I guess one out of the two isn't bad.  But what a bummer.  All those physical tools and no production

Yea I don't know, I would question his endurance but even at the beginning of the game we never saw that elite strength even in spurts.  His body language is poor, he reads/guesses in one direction and gives up on the play.  He looked like a monster in the 3 sack Colts game, he looks like a shell of that guy even if it was a fluke.  The thing I was worried most about Hunt was that Cincy would cut him and he'd finally put it all together.  The upside of Cincy being so "loyal" at times is that we as fans won't have to wonder what might have been.  I'd hope it was just a bad game, but if he plays like that again you have to give his reps to someone else and send him on his way after Detroit.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Margus Hunt on improving/working with Greene - phil413 - 08-13-2016, 02:05 PM