Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10-Team, Choose Your Draft Position and 1st Few Picks
(08-11-2016, 03:11 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I have a new draft strategy this year.  Last year I took all guys I really like in the league and most of them all succumbed to injuries or just fell flat on their faces fantasy speaking. Hence, my team coming in dead last in the league.  So this year, I'm drafting guys from teams I can't stand.  This way, if they get the BengalHawk curse for fantasy, it'll help the Bengals in real life football, but if they put up points, then my fantasy team is doing well.  That being said, I'm taking Antonio Brown (Pitt) #1.   The next time I pick will be 20 spots later, so I'm hoping Thomas Rawls (Sea) and Alshon Jeffrey (Chicago) are still available. 20 spots later, its going to be Dion Lewis (NE) and Jarvis Landry (Mia).  So far, all these picks are from teams I really don't like and they all fall in the window of value without reaching too much. 

Ideally, I would like to be picking in the 4-5-6 spot.  Should be looking at a Julio Jones-Todd Gurley-David Johnson type of pick. 

A little warning for you....

First I believe Dion Lewis is on the pup. I stumbled into him 4 hours before the first game last year... A genius move on my part.

Second I always shoot for Antonio Brown. It makes me feel dirty, but I like money. By the end of the year I had Brown, Big Ben (who I used after Dalton went down) and the Steelers kicker. I was in 1st and had just crushed a team in the playoffs. Then those Steeler bastids laid an egg against Baltimore and cost me the championship. Two weeks later the debacle at PBS happened.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10-Team, Choose Your Draft Position and 1st Few Picks - jason - 08-14-2016, 04:08 PM