Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
[Image: 081516.jpg]
Stay on topic.

The post I quoted flies directly in the face of the current law and the argument that a woman is the one who has control over her own body.

(08-14-2016, 09:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Bur when I went there and told them I didn't want that lady to abort my baby they did because I was a dude.
It shows a either a deep misunderstanding of the law or an attempt to continue to twist the OP until it is unrecognizable in order to troll the boards.
Then claiming that people will question you for such things is inane and unneeded.  What do you want?  Abortion is legal...you can't demand your woman not have an abortion...if you get a woman pregnant you cannot "opt out" of your financial responsibilities.
Sorry life isn't "fair" or "equal" to you.  But playing the martyr card for 20 pages just to make it seem like everyone is ganging up on you when we all pretty much agreed what is happening in the real world in boring and annoying.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - GMDino - 08-15-2016, 09:16 AM