Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis: Tyler Boyd 'exceeded my expectations'
(08-15-2016, 03:00 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I'm so torn because deep down inside I feel like cutting Tate would be a bad decision. The problem is, like you said, keeping him takes away a spot from one of the other guys. Tate has been solid, but I think it's safe to say he is going to continue be a perpetually average player. That's not all bad to have on your team unless you are possibly cutting someone with higher upside. And who knows, maybe none of the young fringe WR's have a higher ceiling. But what if they do? They'll never last on the practice squad, will they? So now assuming that, we've lost them to who knows what team? It's a rough scenario all the way around and I'm not sure what the right or wrong answer is, or if there even is one.

Feel the same way. Tate is solid and the people that hate on him i do not understand but the truth is he is not nor
will he ever be great. Players like Cody Core could be great, players like Rashaun Simonise could be great.

The problem for guys like Simonise, Erickson, Alford and Kumerow is that Tate is solid and we know what he can do.

Simmons will be the judge in the end.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis: Tyler Boyd 'exceeded my expectations' - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-15-2016, 03:09 PM