Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting?
(08-15-2016, 07:13 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If businesses suddenly didn't have to pay any taxes or health insurance, all these companies sending jobs overseas or moving their corporate headquarters overseas to increase profits aren't suddenly going to become altruistic and voluntarily start distributing all the money saved to their employees. It would be a god damn scene from the Industrial Revolution from a Dickens novel. Men like your grandfather would be Oliver Twist asking for, "more."  Let's not kid ourselves.

I honestly cant even get what you are saying here or how it applies to my orignal BLM post in the first place? Lets see, after 60 years of social programs being poured into the black communities, do you think they are better off now, or worse? Jyst answer that honestly. Keep in mind before the civil rights movement, the black divorce rate was lower than whites. It was absurd low, like 2% or something. They had very strong families. Do they have strong families now? Have these social programs really helped them out of poverty? 

If the government lowered taxes, especially corporate taxes, we would get more business moving back here and more jobs would open up hands down. America has one of the corporate highest rates in the world, and companies moved factories to where they can have low taxes and less union so they can stay in business and make money. Its the bottom line fact, why dont you just do the actual homework yourself? All the info is out there? I was a liberal once too ya know, but I quit lying to myself and believing the lies I had been fed. I got busy and did my homework. You can too. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting? - djam - 08-15-2016, 07:32 PM