Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting?
(08-15-2016, 09:13 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I never claimed they up and left. I understand it was a multi factorial situation, but ultimately it was capitalism that caused the decline of the Detroit auto industry.

Wow, I didn't realize the companies had no hand in running their own companies.

I already stated there will be winners and losers.

Jim Bakker was greedy. He was every bit a business man as he was a clergyman who specialized in selling false hope to his customers. If you don't understand his association with capatism let me explain. Several years ago a study was conducted in Canada testing OTC supplements and how accurately they were labeled. Ten percent had 100% of the ingredients listed on the label in 100% of the amounts listed. Ten percent had zero percent of the ingredients listed. Eighty percent had some of the listed ingredients, but not in the amounts listed and contained mostly cheaper fillers like rice. That, in a nutshell, is capitalism. Ten percent of capitalist have ethics and give their customers exactly what they pay for. Ten percent of capitalists are complete crooks. Eighty percent fall somewhere in between on that spectrum, but they are still ripping you off by lying to you about what you're paying for.

Including economist who make economic predictions. 

When government steps in, its become less and less like capitalism and more like cronyism. Thats what you dont understand I think. The difference. A lot of those companies made bad business decisions, but they moved for more than any reason, to escape a very oppressive government towards business in that area at the time. This great idea of having government force the rich to pay for the poor is a fairy tail, period. It has never worked ever and it never will. People will eventually take their money and leave, that happens 100% of the time, and to "force" them to stay is simply fascist. No matter what you liberals believe, and what you try to get the government to do on your behalf, there will always, always be poor people in this world. But capitalism, even the washed down cronyism crap we have now, has pulled more of them out of poverty than anything. The quality of life of poor people always goes up when things around them can thrive. But if things around them dont, then everyone is more poor and quality of life goes down. 

Where in the heck do you get your little 10% facts about business owners? That is an absurd fantasy myth that people have planted in your head so you would buy into their garbage that capitalists are greedy and need controlled and stolen from some how lol. Bernie fans are a confused bunch. i feel sad for them --so much frustration, so little idea on what to do in life except promote government handouts lol. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting? - djam - 08-15-2016, 09:34 PM