Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting?
(08-15-2016, 09:43 PM)djam Wrote: Now let me add that a lot of people are going to try to scam people and sell a false product --snake oil salesmen types --alot like Obama, and Hillary and fredtoast lol. I happens all the time, and yes it happens in a free market, but the beauty of a free market is that you have choices, and when gov steps in, you have less or no choices. In this age right now, it is the "most" primed for real free markets than we ever have been, yet so many people are scared of it! With facebook and twitter and text, if a business was scamming people and the journalists were doing their jobs instead of taking payoffs to twist truth and not report fact, bad businesses would either have to step up, or go under really fast. You dont need a government to regulate when the consumer has all the power and those consumers can communicate instantly from all over the world. That means, people like me? I have to compete for your business. I have to step it up and try my best to offer the very best service and product and value, or else I wont do well because within a day there will be bad facebook reviews and all kinds of stuff and I will be losing my business to joe schmo down the road. But y'all are scared of that kind of thing because of the rich boogieman that barely exists lol.  

Now journalists are in on the conspiracy against capitalism, too?  These big news corporations who need eyes to watch their 24/7/365 news feed IOT sell ads to make money?  They are in on the conspiracy, too?  Holy shit!  Who isn't conspiring against capitalism?

Are food manufacturers who maintain the same size package while reducing the amount of food/package scammers? Or capitalists?

What about companies shooting up animals with hormones and antibiotics?  Scammers or capitalists?

What about pharmaceutical companies that suppress unfavorable results while only publishing favorable results?  Scammers or capitalists?

Stick with me on this one because it's gonna get technical. What about the manufacturer of drugs like xyzal? It is an antihistamine. It's generic name is levocetirizine. It is the replacement for Zyrtec or cetirizine. Xyzal you can only get by prescription and costs more because it is a brand name and the drug company has a patent. Cetirizine is generic OTC Zyrtec and is cheaper. What else is the difference?  Cetirizine is an isomer. There are L isomers and D isomers. Think of them as a left and right glove. Generic certirizine contains both isomers so it is like buying both the right and left glove combined in the same tablet. Xyzal or levocetirizine is just the L isomer or just the left glove in one tablet. Drug companies love isomers. Drug company's wet dreams are made of isomers. Why?  Because it is an easy way to extend their patents. Once the patent runs out on the drug with both isomers, just market one of the isomers which allows them to get a new patent and thus make more money. So scammer or capitalist?

What about drug companies charging hundreds of percentage points more for a drug in America than they charge for the same drug in Canada?  Scammer or capitalist?

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-15-2016, 11:38 PM