Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting?
(08-15-2016, 11:50 PM)djam Wrote: first I want to apologize for calling you a name earlier. Its not like me. This topic right now is a hard one for me because Im in a mixed race family and we all have strong opinions on what has been going on. 

Do you trust Fox news? I dont either but if you think CNN and MSNBC can be trusted and arent throwing favors peoples way, you're not privy to how they all work lol. Fox, althought I know they twist things too, does do a better job of reporting current events. CNN seems to not even report on certain things anymore. I wonder why? Could something like this be why? http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/shocking-cnn-reporter-admits-obama-forced-lie-gun-head/   -now the vote Trump part I dont care about, but I understand why they say it. But her story is only one of many with these news networks. All of them make money doing favors.

The drug companies, once again are protected by the corrupt government. Dude pharm is one of the biggest scam-driven, crony capitalist industries ever, but they are protected or else they would already be done with their little sham. I dont disgaree with you about the wrongs man, its just I totally disagree about the solution. 

Fox News and CNN are first and foremost businesses serving their corporate masters. They cover what makes them money based upon the demographics. 

Drug companies aren't forced to charge as much as they do in America. They choose to charge that much. 

I'm not buying what you're selling. 

Not that it means anything, but I have a multiracial family. Once I was taking a phone survey and they asked my wife's race. I said, "Mixed."  My wife asked, "Mixed? Like a dog?"  She was making a joke, but it taught me a lesson. I no longer call people "mixed," but that's just me. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-16-2016, 02:06 AM