Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting?
(08-16-2016, 02:06 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Fox News and CNN are first and foremost businesses serving their corporate masters. They cover what makes them money based upon the demographics. 

Drug companies aren't forced to charge as much as they do in America. They choose to charge that much. 

I'm not buying what you're selling. 

Not that it means anything, but I have a multiracial family. Once I was taking a phone survey and they asked my wife's race. I said, "Mixed."  My wife asked, "Mixed? Like a dog?"  She was making a joke, but it taught me a lesson. I no longer call people "mixed," but that's just me. 

When governments get in bed with these companies, like insurance, pharm, even colleges, which are also companies, they can charge whatever they want, which is a big part the problem lol. In fact that IS the problem. When the government gets into subsidizing things, they basically put tax payers as collateral to companies for profit. An example, why is college so expensive now, when it was very cheap back in the day? Because the government got involved, used us a collateral to tell the colleges that they will get a lot of tax payer money regardless of who pays or not. They can charge whatever they want now, because they are going to get money either way. This happens is too many industries and its created inflation tenfold while wages have been flat. Pharm companies making their little drugs, they are all in bed with the FDA, every single one of them. They put themselves before the people in the name of profit. 

Which of course is cronyism, not capitalism lol

As far as your little "mixed" comment. I dont really get offended by those kind of words. When people of difference races get together and make babies, they mix races. There is nothing that tells me that mixed is not a proper word with proper meaning to explain the reality of the situation. I dont need to make up ways to be politically correct so as not to offend myself and others. I have no time for that I'm too busy working to create a good like for my family. Politically correctness is stupid to me. I dont see it as something worth anything. I see it as a tool that certain people use to silence others and stifle conversation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting? - djam - 08-16-2016, 08:35 AM