Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting?
(08-15-2016, 11:20 PM)djam Wrote: I understand that you guys have been spoon fed for years that rich people are all bad. but its simply not true.

I am not saying rich people are evil, and I have never been apoone fed anything like that.

What I base my opinions on are history.  And history proves that unregulated capitalism is evil.  It is not the individuals.  It is the system.  If a guy running a coal mine at the turn of the 20th century wanted to pay for expensive equipment to make sure the miners had clean air and were safe he was driven out of business by the competition who did not pay for things like that.

History proves over and over and over and over again the evils of unregulated capitalism.  Profits are placed above human lives and the environment.  Unchecked capitalism allows the qwealthy elite to oppress the poor and middle class and eliminate any possible competition.  That is reality.  I can post hundreds of examples.  No one who knows anything about history can possibly dispute this.

And I also don't realize why you keep squealing about how we have to have capitalism when everyone who is debating against you agrees that we have to have capitalism.  You don't even know what we are debating.  We have to have capitalism, but it has to be regulated by the government.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting? - fredtoast - 08-16-2016, 09:25 AM