Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birth control, abortion and unwanted pregnancies.
(08-16-2016, 06:07 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Well, yeah, but nurses, unless they are a NP, and most school nurses aren't that I have known, don't have the authority to prescribe anything at all, in any setting. So what would make one think that would change?

Once again you are talking current policy. I am pretty sure there are some states where the pharmacist can prescribe birth control pills. I thought the topic of the OP was to make such measures more available to minors. It appears, in typical fashion, that some have gotten wrapped around the axle by the suggestion that a school medical official could make these measures more available. 

Did you really just asked me what makes me think the policy would change with a policy change? But to answer the question: To make birth control more available to minor girls. 

Who do you suggest should be able to prescribe birth control (pills, IUDs, ect...) to minor girls without parental consent, that would make it easier for them to obtain?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Birth control, abortion and unwanted pregnancies. - bfine32 - 08-16-2016, 10:33 AM