Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary's Master becoming exposed?
(08-17-2016, 01:37 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Again looks like a lot of nothing.

Miroslav Lajcak was an envoy from the EU.  The US State Departmetn had nothing to do with sending him, and he was not involved in any way with the "US reaction" to what was happening in Albania.

Also it doesn't appear that he gave any support to any groups that were protesting in Ferguson.  Instead they try to claim that he had given money in the past to some group who somehow "emboldened" the protesters in Ferguson.  There is no direct connection at all.  That is like claiming that anyone who ever gave money to a church was responsible for an extremist shooting an abortion provider.

And finally there is absolutely nothing wrong with donating money to "organizations promoting Arab-Israeli rights,"

As you all know I am personally opposed to the influence of money in politics in the UNited States.  But that does not mean that every person who contributes to a political campaign is evil or doing something wrong.  EVERYONE with a lot of money gives to ones side or the other (and sometimes to BOTH sides at the same time).  I don't like the positions that the Koch brothers support, buit I don't blame them for donating money to political causes.  If I had billions I am sure I would spend a lot of it trying to get my favorite candidate elected.
It's supposed to be building up to a lot more being released, tied in with the other Clinton e-mail's (of course).
That's why I didn't comment on it, further.
I just wanted to bump it up, in case the story came to fruition.

Side note: Hacking group, Shadow Brokers, take down NSA site for a day.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary's Master becoming exposed? - Rotobeast - 08-17-2016, 11:41 AM