Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expectations for Kirkpatrick this year
(08-17-2016, 02:55 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: To me,his position is by far the toughest one to handle on any team.I feel he plays as good as any on any team.Yes,he makes mistakes,but he is doing that when he is trying his best to stop someone.And these guys get slapped around all game,and I know if I was playing that position,I would drill some dudes when I had the chance,I do not blame him for being aggressive,I like his style and hope he has a great year.He is fast enough,tough enough,smart enough,just has to handle his business a little bit better.I am for one glad he is on our side.A lot of struggling teams would love to have him.I see him having a great year,and if I had his hair I would be a movie star,well maybe.Not bad for an old 70 year old Vietnam vet.I been around our team for 45 years.Joined up right after I got home from Nam.I have a ton of family in the nati,I live just an hour outside of the city in the boonies.Love it here,all my brothers and sisters pack heat out here and that's why its a very safe area.We love our 2nd admentment,and our BENGALS.Now LETS GO,ITS OUR TURN,OUR TIME AND OUR TEAM.SEE YOU AT PBS.

Thank you for your service, sir!   The end of your post kinda freaked me out with all the pro-gun enthusiasm that was completely out of left field.  But it was good for an audible chuckle while I was reading that.  Although my AR and Beretta .40 completely agree with your 2nd amendment sentiments!!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expectations for Kirkpatrick this year - jonesy84 - 08-17-2016, 03:18 PM