Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grade My Mock Draft
(08-17-2016, 01:40 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Just my 2 cents, obviously all of this is up for debate...

Up for debate, but good analysis and I appreciate it  ThumbsUp

1  You have me re-thinking Elliot.  The next two preseason games might give a better indication.  I'll have to look into the opinions of the "experts" more because some of them say they'd take him number one overall, but you do bring up one good points.  I think getting him at tenth was a low-risk/high-reward, but, like people say, you can't win your league in the first round, but you can lose it (although I did draft Hill first last year, who sucked, and still won my league).

2.  Yep.  I'm hoping he can put up two or three scores while Brady's out because, with a pissed off Brady coming back, I think he could challenge for his season high of 17 touchdowns.

3.  I think his floor is average or even above average and his ceiling is really high, so I'm loving the pick.

4.  Leagues that don't do PPR are stupid, IMCO, because catching the ball is a big part of football, and you can't get receiving yards without it.  Without PPR, you're not taking into account the total package or value of a receiver.

5.  I don't know about that.  Even on off-weeks, I still think he'll get me 10 points because that offense is going to be high-powered and will air-it-out.

6.  I took him first last year and still won my league, so this late is a HUGE steal and, like I said, I'm sure he'll at least vulture a bunch of touchdowns.

7.   I agree, and I could probably get Brady this late, too.  If the draft goes somewhat like this and I have two back-to-back picks and they're both still there, I might take Palmer and then Brady with the very next pick because double points with Gronk is also very nice and I think they both outplay everyone else and make them regret on passing on them.  Either I have great trade bait, or I have two quarterbacks with having a receiver for each one that gets me double points.

8.  Agree.

9.  Agree.

10.  Agree.

Thanks for the insight!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Grade My Mock Draft - BFritz21 - 08-16-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Grade My Mock Draft - BFritz21 - 08-17-2016, 12:36 PM
RE: Grade My Mock Draft - Wes Mantooth - 08-17-2016, 01:40 PM
RE: Grade My Mock Draft - BFritz21 - 08-17-2016, 05:35 PM
RE: Grade My Mock Draft - BmorePat87 - 08-17-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: Grade My Mock Draft - BFritz21 - 08-17-2016, 09:38 PM