Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expectations for Kirkpatrick this year
(08-17-2016, 07:55 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Good for being the only guy to never stop chasing a play.

(08-17-2016, 12:48 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Isn't it amazing how people forget the numerous times he's come from the opposite side of the field to run the play down and stop the touchdown? One thing about this board, once someone criticizes a player, there will be numerous parrots spouting the same thing over and over. My favorite is how during Gameday people will say the QB is targeting Dre like it's because he stinks, when actually it's just that they don't want to throw at Pac..... 

I agree with you guys.  I'm not a huge fan of him, but he does do some things well.

Chasing down players from busted plays are pretty impressive. 

He saved a few TDs and that is something that doesn't show up in a stat line.

Dre has made plays that helped the team and he's not garbage.

He needs to improve and I hope he does clean up his game but some are excusable.

Especially as a CB if he gets targeted frequently and is on the field the majority of the downs that his penalties are going to rack up quicker.

Fewer penalties is always a good thing but I'd rather see a CB make them instead of giving up a TD any day.

It's the same thing as any 1st rounder...  he's gonna get flamed if he's not living up to draft status.

Even if that happens around the league every season at all positions.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expectations for Kirkpatrick this year - BengalsRocker - 08-17-2016, 07:33 PM