Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(06-07-2016, 10:02 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I am as liberal as anyone here, but I don't think trans females should be allowed to compete in sports against genetic females.

I support the rights of transgender people to live as the sex they identify, but allowing trans females to compete in sports against genetic females just is not fair.

Gender may be a "social construct", but the physical advantage trans females have over genetic females is not.
This is why you're a hypocrite.

You can't have it both ways, and that's what I've been arguing since all of these issues started popping up.

Everyone who argued for the bathroom would say "she is a girl," but then now she's not?
(06-07-2016, 12:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He'll explain how Lucy was using his own definition of "win" and how we're all wrong for using the actual definition of the word.

It sounds like she qualified for the finals, and she had to win something to even make it to state.

Also, so she didn't win, but she still beat some girls and took the place of a girl that had the right to be there.  

Furthermore, she could be robbing girls of things like college scholarships or even just having an amazing experience of high school sports because she has an unfair advantage.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship - BFritz21 - 08-17-2016, 10:23 PM