Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe Winston needs to zip it~
(07-01-2015, 05:00 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I can agree with that. I think Fisher would be a good successor to Smith. Although, Whit may prove he has some gas left in the tank even after this season.

I'd like the line to go Whit-Boling-Zeitler-Fisher-Ogubehi in 2016 if Whit plays at a high level.

Zeitler at Center?  Interesting, but I think Bodine will be much improved in his second season. 

I ran in to Kevin Zeitler down town before a Reds game.  I could not get over how different his body looked compared to when I first saw him at training camp. He looks like he could play TE!  I can't help but wonder if his improved conditioning, strength, and potentially his agility wouldn't make him a candidate for RT?  I know they have Fischer and Ogubehi, but if Smith isn't available early in the year for any reason perhaps the depth at G with Trey Hopkins would send Zeitler to RT. 

It is just nice to know that they don't HAVE to rely on any one guy.  Just like on the defensive line, they have depth and talent across the board.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Maybe Winston needs to zip it~ - jj22 - 06-29-2015, 08:05 PM
RE: Maybe Winston needs to zip it~ - SHRacerX - 07-04-2015, 09:15 AM
RE: Maybe Winston needs to zip it~ - jj22 - 07-03-2015, 07:05 PM