Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
McCarron for Bigfoot, a 5th a, 6th and 7th?
All of the compensation you are trying to get for Mccarron is well and good. Unicorns, magic beans, great ideas. What I can't wrap my head around is adding Bigfoot? What exactly is a monster truck going to do to help this team? I guess it would make for a pretty incredible halftime show but other than that I don't see it. Besides, how long has it been since Bigfoot was on the monster jam circuit? Could he even come in and put on a good halftime show anymore? Maybe we could trade him for gravedigger if we got him, I don't know. Could you even get gravedigger straight up for Bigfoot, or would we need to pluck Sampson out of free agency and pair him with Bigfoot to get gravedigger? It just seems like more work than it's worth, I mean, it's a risk/reward deal for sure.

What we really need to get for mccarron is a wizard. No doubt in my mind adding a wizard to the lineup  would make for a truly magical season. With his wizardry he could create his own Bigfoot, Sampson and gravedigger, so crisis averted I reckon. Getting Anything less than a wizard in this deal would be a serious mistake IMO. 

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: McCarron for Bigfoot, a 5th a, 6th and 7th? - The Real Deal - 08-18-2016, 04:53 PM