Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(08-18-2016, 05:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're a hypocrite.

You're saying treat on a person-by-person basis, but you're also saying someone can be a male when they want to be a male and a female when they want to be a female, and that they can be classified as both ways.

I can't believe you're still arguing this.

I can't believe you still don't get what I am saying.

I am not saying that their identity changes.  They always identify as the same gender.  I am saying that their rights are different in different situations because of the the different ways they effect the rights of other people.

Just like I am not saying that a person with no legs is not handicapped when he qualifies for a desk job, but is handicapped when he does not qualify for a fireman job.  His handicap never changes, but his rights change because of the way they effect other peoples rights.  No one is harmed when a person with no legs does a desk job, but other people could be harmed if he was a fireman.

No one is harmed by using the same restroom with a person of the opposite sex, but genetic females are put at a disadvantage when competing in sports against transgender women.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship - fredtoast - 08-18-2016, 10:36 PM