Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(08-19-2016, 02:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sure I do, everybody should be able to use public facilities and no one is saying a trans cannot use the bathroom. Some just want to pass legislation that allows them to use the facility where they are more comfortable. That is why I found the comfort comment amusing.

I remember your failed attempt to show it was because of safety and stopping crimes before they are committed.

I don't understand.  You have no problem with transgender people using the restroom of the sex they identify with, but you oppose a law that says they can?  WTF?

And you still don't understand what I said.  Allowing a transgender person to use the bathroom of the gender they identify does not violate anyone's rights.  It doesn't stop anyone from doing anything.  But a law saying that they can not use the bathroom of the the gender you identify does stop people from being able to do something.  One position does not stop anyone from doing anything.  No one has their freedoms limited.  The other position DOES stop someone from doing something.  People do have their freedoms limited.

And I did not fail to show that safety was a concern. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship - fredtoast - 08-19-2016, 02:33 PM