Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(08-19-2016, 02:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't understand.  You have no problem with transgender people using the restroom of the sex they identify with, but you oppose a law that says they can?  WTF?

Hell, I don't always come to a complete stop at a stop sign, doesn't mean I think the law is wrong.

(08-19-2016, 02:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And you still don't understand what I said. Allowing a transgender person to use the bathroom of the gender they identify does not violate anyone's rights. It doesn't stop anyone from doing anything. But a law saying that they can not use the bathroom of the the gender you identify does stop people from being able to do something. One position does not stop anyone from doing anything. No one has their freedoms limited. The other position DOES stop someone from doing something. People do have their freedoms limited.
And telling someone they must use the facility that matches their biological makeup does not stop anyone from doing anything other that allowing them to use a facility of everyone of the same gender. As your proposal doesn't allow folks to use the facility with everyone of the same sex.

(08-19-2016, 02:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And I did not fail to show that safety was a concern.

Sure you did. You linked a bunch of articles showing exactly the opposite of what you claimed, but tried to Fred your way out of it, with a 'just becaise I was mistaken, doesn't mean I was wrong".
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship - bfine32 - 08-19-2016, 02:42 PM