Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For all who wish we kept Brown over Nugent...
Obviously not defending anyone who beats their wife, but I feel like her version of the story might be a bit scandalized... if police get called to a domestic problem, almost always one of the two is going to get arrested regardless of fault, generally the husband. The prosecution dropped the charges within a week, and the NFL, despite their insane suspension rampage they've been on lately, gave him 1 game rather than the normal 4 for a domestic violence thing. In a post Ray Rice NFL, that suggests that they didn't find anything either.

So if anything, it looks like she's using a hot topic in the NFL right now in order to get her digs in an ugly divorce. Any woman knows that if they use the word abuse, they win and the NFL player loses.

Just think if the prosecution dropped it nearly immediately, and the NFL aren't even punishing him under the domestic abuse rules, there's not much against him. That said, if they do have legitimate evidence, they should charge him and I will gladly grab my pitchfork with everyone else. Just don't feel like doing that before any proof.

- - - - - - - - -- - - -

That said, I want them to just bring in a bunch of UDFA and have a kicking tournament or something. Anything besides Nugent.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For all who wish we kept Brown over Nugent... - TheLeonardLeap - 08-19-2016, 02:54 PM