Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expectations for Kirkpatrick this year
(08-19-2016, 05:42 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I think they are taking his past into consideration. Not just the preseason game. The preseason game just reinforced their idea of Kirk.

Fred doesn't grasp context....

(08-19-2016, 05:54 PM)treee Wrote: Oh no Kirkpatrick gave up some plays to a 10/mil a year WR he's doomed. Our secondary is doomed. We're all doomed.

Some?  He gave up every play on their opening drive....a la Pittsburgh.  He's making what....7.5?  I wouldn't call him a bargain.....but he sure plays like he was plucked from the bargain bin.

(08-19-2016, 06:50 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: I didn't read everyone's post but he did get burned a lot against Jones.  Seemed like he was getting picked on like a rookie

Exactly.

(08-19-2016, 06:54 PM)Junglejuice Wrote: This.

Even the best get abused by the better receivers sometimes.

Dre is not Pac Man but hes def more than serviceable and I don't believe he is the one blight on our secondary like some believe.

He gets abused by the best ALL the time....and by good most of the time....mediocre some of the time.  Before we paid him that money and lost Nelson....who would you call the weak link?  He's serviceable....that's it.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expectations for Kirkpatrick this year - Wyche'sWarrior - 08-19-2016, 11:19 PM