Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LaFell = Torn Ligament in Hand
(08-20-2016, 12:06 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Hey mellow oot!  I was being mostly facetious.  If you recall, I wasn't convinced Lafell was anything but a cheap-arse bandaid for our loss or 2 WRs.  I'm also critical of Marvin, so the notion that we have to enjoy the crappy veterans breaking down so the young guys get a shot fits my narrative, too.

Im totally mellow buddy, just giving you grief and trying to get something positive outta ya. You seemed to be pretty down about the injuries in other threads so I thought that may be where you were going here. 

It's sad that veterans have to be injured for rookies to get an honest shot (unless said rookie was drafted with intentions of starting, ala Bodine, Green, etc), but it seems that's how things go. I'm a slightly bigger LaFell fan than some, but if Boyd continues to play the way he has, he deserves a look as starter. Either way, hopefully LaFell doesn't miss too much time.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LaFell = Torn Ligament in Hand - Au165 - 08-16-2016, 03:39 PM
RE: LaFell = Torn Ligament in Hand - J24 - 08-16-2016, 03:47 PM
RE: LaFell = Torn Ligament in Hand - treee - 08-16-2016, 04:34 PM
RE: LaFell = Torn Ligament in Hand - jj22 - 08-16-2016, 05:32 PM
RE: LaFell = Torn Ligament in Hand - Shake n Blake - 08-20-2016, 12:29 AM