Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LaFell = Torn Ligament in Hand
(08-20-2016, 03:19 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Hue leaving - Concerning, but only because we don't know exactly what we have in Dalton. But confidence in Dalton lessens the blow of Hue leaving.
Jones and Sanu leaving - I was one of the first to emphasize my worries about this matter, however, so far in preseason I have been impressed with Boyd and Core.. mostly Boyd. The guy look smooth out there, I think he is going to transition into the offense seamlessly somehow.
getting Lafell at a bargain instead of overpaying for Jones or Sanu - Not into this one, Lafell is a downgrade (imo) from Jones and even with Sanu. Boyd again raising confidence in this department.
Lafell getting injured so Core can shine - * see below
not getting the chance to draft the WR we originally wanted - Sometimes that works out for the best.

getting Eifert healthy
no wait, Eifert NOT being healthy is a blessing because we can see what we have in Kroft
wait, Kroft is hurt but that's ok because now we can see what we have in Uzomah - Ya I don't buy that injuries let other guys shine stuff. Health is always the better option, unless you have the Bledsoe/Brady conundrum 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LaFell = Torn Ligament in Hand - Au165 - 08-16-2016, 03:39 PM
RE: LaFell = Torn Ligament in Hand - J24 - 08-16-2016, 03:47 PM
RE: LaFell = Torn Ligament in Hand - treee - 08-16-2016, 04:34 PM
RE: LaFell = Torn Ligament in Hand - jj22 - 08-16-2016, 05:32 PM
RE: LaFell = Torn Ligament in Hand - GreenCornBengal - 08-20-2016, 03:27 AM