Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For all who wish we kept Brown over Nugent...
(08-20-2016, 12:21 AM)bengalsfan73 Wrote: Mike Nugent is only here because he is a product of Ohio State and a local kicker. He is without doubt one of the worst in the league. He has one of the weakest legs in the NFL and his accuracy is suspect. I honestly can say whenever it is time for him to come out to attempt a field goal from any distance and even an extra point it makes me nervous every time. He is definitely going to cost us a game or two this season with his inaccurate kicking but hopefully the games will not come down to Nugent attempting a field goal or extra point for that matter. I just wish Marvin would stop being so loyal to the older players on the team and bring in more competition. I wish they would bring in a younger kicker to give them a chance to beat out the much older Nugent. I would love to find a kicker with the potential such as Justin Tucker, a younger kicker with a cannon for a leg and better accuracy.

I would say I agree, but I can only assume all 32 NFL teams want a kicker who is younger, has a cannon for a leg AND is more accurate.  Hell, you may as well toss "Plays for free and is also a genius GM for no additional charge" in there.  Hardy har!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For all who wish we kept Brown over Nugent... - Nately120 - 08-20-2016, 03:33 AM