Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For all who wish we kept Brown over Nugent...
(08-19-2016, 03:57 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: My point is you sit here talking about truths but wont admit Nugent is a average to low tier kicker who is replaceable, but unfortunately there is no one better to plug in as his replacement.

I get that this year there is no answer. Nugent will be here and he is the best option. However, that doesn't stop me from thinking ahead and thinking we need to make some calls/look in the draft for a guy to step in.

Still, the way you talk about Nugent makes it sound like you would be ok with him being a Bengal for another 5+ years.

The arguments arise from our shock that you can't even find it plausible that Nugent needs replacing.. like Marvin you are "not concerned".

We better hope that the Bengals are way ahead near the end of their games, so a field goal isn't needed!!! Sad After that &%*&@ kicking performance in Detroit, I am afraid that more than one game will be decided by a missed Nugent kick. Sick
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For all who wish we kept Brown over Nugent... - Derrick - 08-20-2016, 02:51 PM