Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Peerman's time coming to a close?
Honestly I hope he is cut this season because he is just not that good anymore at running the ball. He looked really slow in the game. Yes he plays special teams and yes he made a pro bowl for it but honestly there are other players that can help on special teams that are younger and better because if we try to put the younger rbs on the practice squad they will be gone very quickly. I like both of the younger rbs but I think Carson is the better option to keep as the 4th rb because he runs with some quickness and toughness. I am just afraid that Marvin will be Marvin and keep the older players out of loyalty and not really give the younger guys with better potential a real chance and then lose them when he tries to place them on the practice squad. I would love to go into the season with Jeremy Hill, Gio Bernard, Rex Burkhead and Tre Carson as the four rbs on the roster and then have Bronson Hill as the practice squad rb but of course what I want and what Marvin does is completely different, case in point Mike Nugent. He needs to get away from the keeping players out of loyalty mentality because that is going to catch up to the team. I'm sorry but it is time to cut Peerman, Nugent and Margus Hunt and get younger and better. I would also throw Peko into that mix but not until next season when he is contract is up and let him walk.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Peerman's time coming to a close? - bengalsfan73 - 08-20-2016, 07:00 PM