Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouts supposedly love Jared Goff's mechanics and accuracy
(05-15-2015, 02:44 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yep.

FWIW, I doubt the Bengals would select a QB in the first round unless they finished 6-10 or worse. This team is loyal almost to a fault, and while Dalton has not been great, he provides stability, durability, and consistency. Therefore, it would take a catastrophic season to get this team to move on from him.

WR looks like a strong possibility in the first round given the talent and the fact the Bengals could have Green (expect tag or extension), MLJ, Sanu, and Moore potentially hitting FA after this season.

I could see Wide Receiver. I think the biggest need is Nose Tackle but as of now I don't see much that is 1st round worthy. I do think Defensive End could be another spot depending on Hunt's progress since Gilberry will likely be gone also. Shawn Oakman and DeForest Buckner are two players that I will be keeping an eye on this upcoming season. They both have the size we look for in a Defensive End.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scouts supposedly love Jared Goff's mechanics and accuracy - JungleRock85 - 05-15-2015, 06:17 PM