Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For all who wish we kept Brown over Nugent...
(08-21-2016, 10:59 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: "Kicker Zach Hocker[Image: icon-article-link.gif] (ankle) who got hurt in the first few days of training camp, was back at practice Sunday and it's expected he'll kick in Jacksonville ..."

I was at that practice yesterday. Hocker was definitely out there kicking.  And noticeably bombing it A LOT further than Nuge,which we all know he is capable of.  But I will say this, watching it firsthand, he is also noticeably less accurate than Nuge (I know, hard to believe at the moment).  But I do believe it, because I watched it in person.  Definitely kicking it 10-15 YARDS longer than Nuge, distance-wise, but also definitely making less from the same distance as Nuge when the two were kicking together....  so just thought I'd throw that into the discussion...   Mellow

who knows, though, maybe with some more practice time coming up, he will knock off the rust and start making more, giving Nuge a little much-needed competition
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For all who wish we kept Brown over Nugent... - jonesy84 - 08-22-2016, 11:03 AM