Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Jones...Road to Detroit
(08-23-2016, 05:11 PM)jonesy84 Wrote: Really interesting read.  I love to hear about players' personal lives; it gives them such a human element that I never take the time to consider when watching them in uniform playing on Sundays.  I still don't understand how the Lions were his choice over us though.  My understanding was that the contract numbers were basically the same, weren't they?  (if I am mistaken on this, please let me know because if we were outbid by a reasonable amount, I could understand his leaving much better LOL)    And then in this article he talks about the Lions winning a championship, which seems ludicrous to me to consider them to have a better chance to do that than he would have had here.  Playing time would have been the same between the two teams.  So I guess at the end of the article, I just didn't really understand his reasoning for leaving any more than I had understood it before reading it.  I thought he was going to get to a point where he had a bunch of family in Detroit or something, but no...  it just kind of left me hanging.  and the worst part: I STILL DON'T REALLY KNOW WHY HE LEFT CINCY TO GO TO DETROIT!!  Sad
He didn't want to be in AJ Greens shadow. He wants to be a #1.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Jones...Road to Detroit - J24 - 08-23-2016, 05:16 PM
RE: Marvin Jones...Road to Detroit - jason - 08-23-2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Marvin Jones...Road to Detroit - J24 - 08-23-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Marvin Jones...Road to Detroit - jason - 08-25-2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Marvin Jones...Road to Detroit - pally - 08-23-2016, 10:18 PM