Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Peerman's time coming to a close?
(08-22-2016, 08:59 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: i think I got the 5.2 YPC correct lol but actually your correction even adds to my case.. 4th RBs on most teams especially those with 2 solid backs get very little carries especially those that mean something where as the leader of your special teams that is considered one of the tops in the game can make a difference in a game or two during the season so your mention that keeping Carson is the type of thing that could lead us to the Super Bowl has zero merit   ThumbsUp

Ok, so let me get this straight.

In your mind it make more sense to keep a 4th RB who's at the end of his career (He turns 30 soon after the season starts) because he's some special teams god.

Neither him nor Carson or whomever else will get many touches under perfect circumstances - nobody gets injured. And we all know that rarely happens in the NFL.  Ninja

Most likely they're going to release Peerman next season anyways. Elite RB's rarely make it much past 30. And Peerman isn't elite.

So how about we keep a young RB with much upside, whom might be called on to contribute, if somebody misses some time. And could go on to become a regular RB. Instead of keeping an older RB whom is in the twilight of his career because there's no way we can replace his ST contributions ?

Is that it ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Peerman's time coming to a close? - bengalfan74 - 08-23-2016, 07:44 PM