Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michele Bachmann: I'm advising Trump on foreign policy
(08-23-2016, 10:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What does this even mean.

Oh, I'm sorry. Is English not your strong suit?

How about Spanish? 
"Es probablemente debido a que por lo general lo hace cuando debería estar hablando más sobre la parte "radical " del "Islam radical " en lugar del cristianismo o cualquier otra religión no asociado con el "Islam radical" ."

fredtoast Wrote:Clearly you have never heard Obama talk about radical Islam.  

No, I have not. Probably because Obama never talks about it. He refuses to even use the phrase "radical Islam" because it's a "political distraction." I HAVE heard him talk about Islam though and usually it's to defend it as a whole.

fredtoast Wrote: You just believe what the echo chamber tells you he says instead of finding out for your self.

Nope, but the fact that you keep using this as an insult suggests to me that you're doing a little bit of what psychologists call "projecting". 

I do find this statement funny considering it's coming from a Hillary supporter. You believe what a proven liar says and then have the audacity to call out others for what you THINK they believe is just hilarious.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michele Bachmann: I'm advising Trump on foreign policy - PhilHos - 08-24-2016, 12:01 PM