Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama's Response to Louisana Flooding compared with Bush and Katrina
(08-24-2016, 02:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: That is true, but Hillary is even less of a philanthropic than Trump.

And none of them are as philanthropic as they could be, point? I also find the whole "yeah, so, they're worse!" diatribe to be disgusting. If you're going to defend your man, defend him. Just because someone else may not give all they could doesn't mean shit to me. Also, do you have proof of this? We don't have his tax returns to look at, but we can see how much the Clintons give below.

(08-24-2016, 02:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: hell, Hillary sent out an email to many of her donors invoking the LA floods and that we need to help in any way we can.

At the end it says please donate $10 (but it's not for the Flood victims, it's for her campaign..)

Source?

(08-24-2016, 02:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I also find it amusing that people are complaining about Trumps donations to help Veterans, but no one is complaining about the fact that Hillary Donated 1 million of a total of $1,000,042,000 of her money listed on her 2015 Tax Return to the Clinton Foundation...

Um, where are you looking? The 2015 1040 filed for the Clintons, jointly, had an AGI of $10,594,529. They donated $1,042,000 in charitable contributions. That is 9.84% of their AGI donated. 9.7% of their total income.

In the end, I still don't think the Clintons give enough. When people wear things that cost more than a month's salary to me, it indicates they aren't doing enough. But I'm a bit harsh on those living a life of luxury while there is so much need in the world.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama's Response to Louisana Flooding compared with Bush and Katrina - Belsnickel - 08-24-2016, 03:15 PM