Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots cutting C- Bryan Stork
(08-25-2016, 04:19 PM)Joelist Wrote: I'm sorry, but he was like I said - average. He felt excellent to us because he replaced one of the worst Centers in NFL history (Ghiacuc). But even when healthy Cook still had an annoying issue with blocking the wrong guy and things like that. 

You are just wrong.  I posted a quote from Pat Kirwan to prove you wrong.  Here is another one

https://stripehype.com/2012/07/28/kyle-cook/

Cook took over the starting center spot full-time in 2009 after three years on the incumbent Eric Ghiaciuc, and filled in admirably.

After back-to-back solid season to start out his career in which he graded out at +2.7 in 2009 and +5.7 in 2010, he looked to be the long-term solution at center the Bengals had been searching for since Pro Bowler Rich Braham retired.

Cook has allowed only six sacks in his three years as a starting center for the Bengals while being a solid run-blocker in a division that featured Casey Hampton, Shawn Rodgers(when he was still relevent), and All-Pro NT Haloti Ngata. Cook also excels at second-level blocking against opposing teams’ linebackers, 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Patriots cutting C- Bryan Stork - pally - 08-24-2016, 10:36 AM
RE: Patriots cutting C- Bryan Stork - jj22 - 08-24-2016, 10:56 AM
RE: Patriots cutting C- Bryan Stork - fredtoast - 08-25-2016, 06:26 PM