Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots cutting C- Bryan Stork
(08-25-2016, 09:28 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: You're probably right about this........so who knows.

(08-25-2016, 01:58 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Meh. The Skins were in the playoffs and won their division last year, so maybe they've made some good decisions as well?

(08-25-2016, 05:51 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Nobody said you couldn't  "question" Jay Gruden or Dan Snyder, but it's kind of ignorant to dismiss any move they make "cuz, hey it's the Redskins".

Do the Bengals not make good personnel moves? Does anyone really think Marv is 0-7 because he's bad at shaping the roster?

Who dismissed anything? The only ignorance here is it being implied that I completely dismissed that it could be a good move because it's the redskins. Sure, I question the move because it's the redskins, but my quotes show that I clearly left it open that what the poster I originally replied to said could be right about why they made their move.

Fact is, you read what you wanted in my posts and discarded everything else because my thoughts on this subject didn't line up with yours. And that's fine, that's what message boards are all about, different perspectives. But for your sake, don't imply That someone said something They didn't when the facts are there for all to see. Because, well, it makes you look......ignorant.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Patriots cutting C- Bryan Stork - pally - 08-24-2016, 10:36 AM
RE: Patriots cutting C- Bryan Stork - jj22 - 08-24-2016, 10:56 AM
RE: Patriots cutting C- Bryan Stork - The Real Deal - 08-25-2016, 06:31 PM