Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything the Media Claimed about Gender and Sexuality is WRONG
(08-25-2016, 10:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have posted links to a long list of studies showing that McHugh is wrong.

I posted a quote that showed how McHugh tried to spin the results of s study to claimnit proved something it did not.

I posted proof that McHugh was more influenced by religion than science because he claimed opposes stem cell research on the basis that single cells were people.

Meanhwile you have made a dozen posts and not yet posted one single fact or argument to support your position.  All you have claimed is that you ignore any and all information from any source that supports a position you do not agree with.

[Image: Ostrich-man-head-in-sand.gif?6b854b]

But you are 100% correct that of the two of us one has failed.
Hell, some may consider McHale's findings as evidence and I have cited them in the past. Obviously not at solid as an opinion piece by the transgender advocate, but still something. 

I now remember why I found the earlier thread so entertaining. 

Did you at least tip the transadvocate when you used her opinion piece as your proof. 

And I appreciate your affirmation of one of us failing.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything the Media Claimed about Gender and Sexuality is WRONG - bfine32 - 08-25-2016, 11:08 PM