Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting?
(08-16-2016, 02:06 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Fox News and CNN are first and foremost businesses serving their corporate masters. They cover what makes them money based upon the demographics. 

Drug companies aren't forced to charge as much as they do in America. They choose to charge that much. 

I'm not buying what you're selling. 

Not that it means anything, but I have a multiracial family. Once I was taking a phone survey and they asked my wife's race. I said, "Mixed."  My wife asked, "Mixed? Like a dog?"  She was making a joke, but it taught me a lesson. I no longer call people "mixed," but that's just me. 

I never said they dont choose to charge that much did I? What I'm saying is that the entire pharm industry owns a lot of our politicians, democrats and republicans alike. Drug companies have done A LOT of unethical things -not just pricing, but they, for some odd reason, are protected from harm. Do you agree with that or no? Assuming you do, who protects and covers their scams? Lawmakers do --you know, politicians. Do you think these same lawmakers would lie to you to get you to believe what they are saying? They do is most of the time. There is a money racketing scheme going on and the American tax payers are fully funding it. Its why a vote for Bernie would be so dangerous. To submit MORE power to government, the same folks who have been taking payoffs to protect scammers of the American people for decades? Brilliant lol. Bernie does see a lot of the scandals and he has called them out, but his solution will only breed more of it, not less. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting? - djam - 08-26-2016, 12:51 AM