Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green will miss TNF vs. Dolphins if child is born
(08-26-2016, 12:47 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Brown withholding a game check for AJ attending the birth of his child would be the biggest PR disaster this franchise has endured in a LONG time.  I guarantee they could say "bye bye" to a number of fans, especially women.  I've never considered docking one of my employee's pay because they were at the hospital with a family member.  It's not like he works at McDonald's or punches a time clock every day.

Of course the "right" thing to do would be let him attend the birth of his child with no restrictions; however, paternity is not part of the CBA as it is in Baseball (at least I think).

It's just "Hurray AJ" rings kind of hollow for sacrificing absolutely nothing but taking a couple days off work. You are correct; it is not like McDonalds. AJ works at a job where he is paid to perform only 16 times a year. Would you expect anything of your employee if he wanted to miss 23 days of work to attend the birth of his child?

The tone should be "Hurray Mike Brown" if he allows AJ to attend the birth without compensation.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green will miss TNF vs. Dolphins if child is born - bfine32 - 08-26-2016, 01:06 PM