Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump Jacked Up His Campaign’s Trump Tower Rent Once Somebody Else Was Paying
(08-26-2016, 04:34 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: WTF point is the above attempting to make?  You don't think the Clintons are grifters?  How many other people do you know that have amassed 100M+ in speaking fees?  

Jack Welch commands, or used to, $200k per engagement.  But I doubt he ever amassed anywhere near $100M for those speeches, despite the fact that he's actually run a business successfully.

Those speaking engagements are largely gratuitous, I mean gratuities, and you know it.  That's grifting.  And don't get me started on Chelsea getting a plum $600k gig with NBC - can't cut into Bill and Hill's own grifting.

There probably aren't many people who can command that kind of money.  They ones that do can certainly rake it in as fast as they want.

You don't have to like it, but your idea that "no one" wants to read a book they got $1 million to write (plus royalties I assume) says SOMEBODY wanted them to write it.

You entire argument is based on what you think...and while I'm sure you think your opinion is more important than anyone else's it is not.

They got paid to do what they do.  That was his "job".  Sucks that someone can make that much money that fast while just talking but that's still not "grifting".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump Jacked Up His Campaign’s Trump Tower Rent Once Somebody Else Was Paying - GMDino - 08-26-2016, 05:12 PM