Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday Night Football, NBC, Bengals 8 PM EST
(08-27-2016, 02:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am excited. The only Preseason game that kind of matters and everyone can see it.

We should demolish the Jags early, they have a few good weapons in the passing game but Geno and company
should pressure the hell out of Bortles so it shouldn't matter. The Jags Secondary is the worst in the league as far
as i know so Dalton will have a good chance to really get on the same page with Lafell and Boyd.

Happy Lafell is playing and since he is i doubt Tate gets time with the #1's.

Also would like to see Core a bit with Dalton, really like Core and he could play in AJ's spot.

We already know Dalton and Green are on the same page. I wouldn't play AJ much.

Also i would hope we give Ryan Brown some more snaps ahead of Hunt. I have given up on Margus sadly.
I think we even see more AJ Green, because they have to get in some kind of football shape besides practice...I know we don't want him injured, but no preseason action and just walking on the field against Jets could get him injured also...Should be a good first half, and I want to see AJ McCarron in the second half...Should be a good game. .....We both agree, hopefully no injuries. The coaches have to stretch them out a little, get some game time in, knock some off season rust off, but you don't want injuries...This will be the last action the stars see before the Jets game.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sunday Night Football, NBC, Bengals 8 PM EST - kevin - 08-27-2016, 03:11 PM